The KRMCA TQC Committee will hold its first quarterly meeting of 2013 on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at the Association Office Building, First Floor Conference Room, located at 800 SW Jackson St., Topeka, KS.
The KAPA R&S committee will be meeting at 1:00 p.m. if you are interested in attending that meeting as well. Lunch is on your own.
TQC meeting notice
R&S Meeting notice
Technical & Quality Control Committee - Meeting on a quarterly basis, this committee is very active during the year. The goal of the committee is to keep members aware of technical changes going on in the industry.
Chairman: Rusty Owings, Ash Grove Materials, Overland Park, KS (913) 319-6511.
• Provide liaison with the KDOT on design, specification and technical issues.
• Promote ACI Certification/Recertification in conjunction with the Kansas Chapter ACI.
• Keep members informed of developing technological issues in the concrete industry.
• Plan and produce the technical presentation at the annual meeting.
• Provide liaison to the annual Scholer-Peterson Concrete Conference.
• Continue to update and promote industry brochures, the Homeowner’s Brochure (teaching homeowners how to care for concrete), the Contractor’s Brochure (informing Contractor’s of the correct way to work with concrete) as well as the School Brochure (informing school decision makers of the benefits of concrete).
• Plan and organize the KDOT/Industry Concrete Seminars/Forum.
• Partners with R&S Committee as needed on industry issues.
• Other items concerning technical and quality control as they may appear.
If you have any questions or items which you would like placed on the agenda, please contact Wendy at (785) 235-1188.