The KRMCA Promotion & Marketing Committee will hold its annual promotion planning meeting on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at the Association Office Conference Room, located at 800 SW Jackson St., Ste. 1408, Topeka, KS.
Please make plans to this meeting, as this is the meeting that we review and plan all of our promotional activities and events for the year.
We will be hosting our Annual Eat Concrete Day at 1:00 p.m. so plan to stay for this fun and promotional event. For more information on Concrete Day: KAPA-KRMCA "Eat Concrete" Day At the Capitol
If you have any questions or items which you would like placed on the agenda, please contact Wendy at (785) 235-1188.
Promotion & Marketing Committee - This committee serves as the focal point for the promotion efforts of the association on behalf of the membership. The committee develops and implements the promotion plan for the year. This committee also monitors and maintains information on markets and market changes within the state.
Chairman: Peter Browning, Salina Concrete Products, Salina, KS (785) 827-7281
• Promotion of concrete within the State of Kansas.
• Educate city, county and other public officials on paving options.
• Plan & produce the promotion presentation at the Annual Convention.
• Sponsor conferences designed to further the use of concrete.
• Provide liaison with other industry-related groups or agencies interested in the promotion of concrete.
• Works with the Technical, Quality and Control committee as issues pertain to both committees.
• Assisted in the creation & updates of industry brochures, Homeowners, Contractor’s and Concrete Solutions for Education. (Listed above in TQC Committee).
• Other items concerning promotion & marketing as they may appear.