Kansas Aggregate Producers' Association & Kansas Ready Mixed Concrete Association
The Kansas Aggregate Producers' Association (KAPA) and Kansas Ready Mixed Concrete Association (KRMCA) are non-profit trade organizations dedicated to the betterment of the aggregate producers' and ready mixed concrete industries in Kansas. Since 1948, KAPA-KRMCA has represented Kansas producers and associates on many industry issues since their formation.
Today, the organization is as strong as ever and continues to serve as an effective advocate on behalf of all association members. Benefits of being a Kansas Aggregate Producers' Association or Kansas Ready Mixed Concrete Association member include:
- Advocacy of industry issues locally before the Kansas Legislature and nationally before Congress.
- Communication to keep you aware of industry information including the Con-Agg Courier monthly newsletter, monthly KDOT planholders list, KDOT quantities list and other timely bulletins. In addition you get access to our Members Only section of the website, which contains even more useful information and enhanced member resources.
- Participation in educational training's and presentations to members and other industry groups.
- Opportunity to interact with both producer and associate members at the Annual KAPA-KRMCA Joint Convention in January, Birdie Bash Golf Tournament in October, "Eat Concrete" Day at the Capitol in February and many other functions throughout the year.
- FREE listing in the KAPA-KRMCA Annual Membership Directory and special "members only" priced advertising. The directory is distributed to over 1,500 industry professionals each year, giving our members premiere placement in the construction industry.
Please click one of the links below to learn more about the benefits of joining the Kansas Aggregate Producers' Association, the Kansas Ready Mixed Concrete Association or the Manufacturer & Technical Division.