Kansas Aggregate Producers' Association
Kansas Ready Mixed Concrete Association
The Kansas Ready Mixed Concrete Association (KRMCA) was formed in January of 1957. KRMCA maintains a joint office in downtown Topeka, Kansas with the Kansas Aggregate Producers’ Association (KAPA), formed in 1967. Both Associations are under the direction of Jerry Younger and Peggy Hansen-Nagy.
The KAPA-KRMCA staff operates under the direction of a board of directors and conducts industry business such as lobbying before the Kansas Legislature, hosting industry educational activities and meetings, and maintains a close relationship with the national organizations representing these industries.
KAPA-KRMCA strives to represent and serve the industry in the following ways:
- KAPA-KRMCA is dedicated to the betterment of the ready mixed concrete and aggregate industries in the state of Kansas and works for both members and non-members.
- KAPA-KRMCA is dedicated to promoting and enlarging the USE and CONSUMPTION of industry products.
- KAPA-KRMCA is dedicated to the exchange of ideas and information relative to the production, sale, and use of aggregate products and ready mixed concrete in Kansas.
- KAPA-KRMCA provides a basis for the members of the ready mixed concrete and aggregate industries to coordinate their efforts in solving common problems.
- KAPA-KRMCA is willing to perform acts and services on behalf of the industry that may be more satisfactorily performed by group action as opposed to an individual one.